Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2360 console cooler find

Quote Originally Posted by finatic View Post
    Here's my thought raise that seat enough to clear the cooler and mount it on a hinge so that you can just pick it up to access the cooler
    Thats a great idea and Im sure would work well. I just cant bring myself to re-installing that seat that no one wants to sit on. Plus even with the cooler there it opens up some space although I dont really care for the bungee look. Im gonna run this season without it and see how it goes, but would be interested to know if anyone tries it how it works out.

Wunt sum... Gitsum

2006 2360 Twin F115's
    2004 Century 20 F150- sold

I've had buddies sit up there while running out/in on calmer days...new back rest is a bit thicker so not quite as "easy" to sit in. What don't your people like about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Schoolsout View Post
    I've had buddies sit up there while running out/in on calmer days...new back rest is a bit thicker so not quite as "easy" to sit in. What don't your people like about it?
    Maybe its just mine but I think it must be a combo of a weird angle and too shallow along witk the back rest being straight up? if that makes any sense. after I removed them and set the cooler in place and sat on it I could lean back just a little and it made all the difference.

Wunt sum... Gitsum

2006 2360 Twin F115's

No you're correct it's uncomfortable as hell but my son loves it. I never park my ass there.
    Glen
    2004,, 218 CC sold
    2360, CC, F150's

Quote Originally Posted by Gitsum View Post
    Maybe its just mine but I think it must be a combo of a weird angle and too shallow along witk the back rest being straight up? if that makes any sense. after I removed them and set the cooler in place and sat on it I could lean back just a little and it made all the difference.
    I hear ya...I think on the 218, it's a bit easier to rest your feet on the forward seating allowing one to lean back more. A thought of mine is if I redo backrest, maybe make a wedge shaped cushion that is thicker lower and tapers towards the top, creating more of a reclined seat, if that makes sense. Problem is...I just had upholstery on that seat re done!

Quote Originally Posted by Schoolsout View Post
    I hear ya...I think on the 218, it's a bit easier to rest your feet on the forward seating allowing one to lean back more. A thought of mine is if I redo backrest, maybe make a wedge shaped cushion that is thicker lower and tapers towards the top, creating more of a reclined seat, if that makes sense. Problem is...I just had upholstery on that seat re done!
    Yeah I dont think it would take much to make it better. I was thinking about leaving the back rest off and putting a thin piece of SeaDek (13mm) there but now think Ill just leave it off.
    Keep us posted if you decide to change it

Wunt sum... Gitsum

2006 2360 Twin F115's